Home

Dori & Jerry


Dori & Jerry - September 27th 2008


The pictures above are taken by Sterling Photography 

Ah, yet another wonderful wedding. This one I must say I was planning for quite some time. 
It was a long way for my bride as when I spoke with her for the first time she had her heart set on artificial flowers and no chair covers. I never push my clients into having something they don't want, I think it just took her time to realize the look that she was going for. One thing Dori was sure about was the deep purple color and star theme. From the beginning purple got me excited as I have never (believe it or not) done a deep purple colored wedding. We picked together linens and eventually chair covers that would nicely balance heavy centerpieces and warmth of the banquet hall. There was one thing Dori secretly wanted, and it was crackled glass vases on the tables but to save money we came up with a unique effect by using silver material that was submerged in water. Dori never got to see my concept till her wedding day. I actually had a chance to see her walk into the hall and see her reaction as she glanced at our final product. I think I saw a tear in her eye! 


  
  

 


Pin It Now!

0 comments: