Home

Izabela & Tom



Izabela & Tom - August 23rd 2008



Between planning our wedding with family and working on other weddings for my clients, this summer really kept me busy. Karen Sas took those beautiful shots above. I think she did a great job. Flowers and decorations of the hall of course I took upon myself. I don't recommend that as I went to sleep the night before the wedding at 4am but on a bright side it is possible to do! Colors I picked were peach, burnt orange, brown, ivory and a little bit of pink. I just wanted something different and was in love with that color palette. My dress and shoes were extremely comfortable which lead to me dancing my night away. I have never drunk that many pitchers of water in my life in one night. We had a great time, and I would love to do all of this one more time. 


Pin It Now!

0 comments: