Home

Kim & Darek



Kim & Darek   - August 31st 2008

Update: Below are beautiful pictures from their photographer Ban Tran 


It was truly wonderful to work with Kim, Darek and their parents. I had a great time planning their wedding and helping them out. We started with simple colors, corn flower blue with additions of ivory and bit of peach. I must say this is by far my favorite blue wedding that I have done up to date. I think cool blues were really well balanced with warmth of ivory and peach. Kim's must was having ivy somehow added into the floral arrangements. We had blue and satin peach runners on the tables. Everything we kept very simple, white linens and white chair covers with two shades of blue sashes rotated on every other chair. 

My pictures below show how hall  looked once we were finished with everything.


  


Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a fantastic job on our wedding Iza! Thanks so much for everything! The results speak for themselves, but you are certainly a talented artist :)