Home

Rachel and Tommy

August 22nd, 2009

Rachel and Tommy had their wedding in late August. I can't believe it is already over a month! I had myself took really bad pictures with my phone of few arrangements that I have done for Rachel and Tommy. Yesterday Rachel actually posted her pictures from Robert Bruce Photography of their wedding day (I couldn't wait to see them). Very, very romantic photos. Beautiful bride and just over all a perfect day. On these photographs you can see all my floral work in it's glory. We used about 7 different kinds of roses ranging from white all the way to blush and peach. We had variety of different flowers in there as well. In Rachel's bouquet we had 3 different kinds of roses. Entire bouquet was inspired by Carrie's bridal bouquet from Sex in the City. You can't see it too well on these photos but Rachel had on all tables lace linens, chairs had champagne satin sashes that were decorated each by addition of a peach rose. I loved entire color combination that Rachel has picked, very glamorous.
Congratulations Rachel and Tommy!




Pin It Now!

0 comments: